With a combination of spinach, cranberries, almonds and a delicious poppyseed vinaigrette, it is no wonder why this salad is a long time Sizzler favorite!
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 Quarts Baby Spinach
- 1/3 Cup Poppyseed Vinaigrette (see below)
- ½ Cup Almonds, Toasted
- 1 Cup Cranberries, Dried
- 1 ½ T Sugar, White, Granulated
- 1 tsp Onion, Yellow, Diced
- Dash Paprika
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Salad Oil, Vegetable
- 1 ½ tsp Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- ⅛ tsp Poppy Seeds
- In a mixer, combine vinegar (white wine and cider), paprika, onion, and sugar on medium speed. Slowly add the oil to the other ingredients until completely incorporated (do not over-mix). Then, using a wire whisk, add poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach and dressing. Top with almonds and cranberries.
300 calories, 17 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium,
39 g carbohydrates, 6 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 5 g protein, 1.25 cups fruits/veggies
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.