Take your regular yogurt from so-so to so good with this Super Yogurt recipe from Fruits and Veggies More Matters!
Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1 cup instant oats
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 3 peaches, cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 orange, juiced
- Combine the milk, oats, yogurt and orange juice in a mixing bowl. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for about 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, crush the almonds and place in a sauté pan. Toast over medium heat until the aroma of the almonds begins to rise (about 5 minutes).
- Top the yogurt mixture with the almonds, peaches, and blueberries. Stir thoroughly.
Nutrition Information (per serving)*:
410 calories, 11 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium,
58 g carbohydrates, 7 g fiber, 37 g sugar, 23 g protein, 1 cup fruit
* Recipe and nutrition information may vary by products (and/or brands) used.