Enjoy this healthy recipe from Bonefish Grill for Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Salad
Makes 2 servings
- 2 each, 4 oz. fillets of grilled salmon
- 6 oz. field greens
- 1 oz. sun dried tomatoes, julienned
- 12 each, blanched green beans
- 3 Tbs. citrus vinaigrette
- 2 each, ½ oz. slices of goat cheese
- 2 Tbs. pine nuts, toasted
- 6 spears of cooked asparagus
- Grill salmon until well cooked.
- While salmon is cooking, toss field greens, sun dried tomatoes, and green beans with the citrus vinaigrette.
- Pile tossed field greens in the center of 2 dinner plates.
- Top each salad with goat cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- Arrange equal amounts of the asparagus and grilled salmon on top of the salads.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information (per serving)*:
430 calories, 27 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 80 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium,
18 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 34 g protein, 1.75 cups vegetables.