If you love pico de gallo, you’ve got to try this fruity version of the Mexican staple. It’s great for a snack or served with an entrée. You can even include a bit of chili powder or habanero pepper to add heat to this cool recipe from Delish Plan.
Makes: 4 Servings
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Ready: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes, diced (about 4 tomatoes)
- 1½ pounds peaches or nectarines, seeded and diced (about 3-4 peaches)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves, firmly packed
- Salt and pepper to taste (salt not included in analysis)
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- Chop tomatoes, peaches, jalapeño pepper, onion, garlic and cilantro.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, squeeze lime juice over and mix well.
Nutrition Information Per Serving**:
60 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 440 mg potassium, 13 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 2 g protein
**Nutrition information provided by Delish Plan