Pizza may not be the first food you think of when you think “Healthy Dining,” but maybe it should be.
Done right, pizza can be the perfect blend of whole grains, veggies and even lean proteins. All the nutrition you want for your healthy diet plus the convenience and flavor you need!
Check out these dietitian-recommended pizza choices at participating Healthy Dining restaurants coast to coast:
Also Check Out:
- Greek Pizza (2 Slices) with Salad at America’s Incredible Pizza Company
- Thai Chicken Pizza on Wheat Crust (1/2 pizza) at California Pizza Kitchen
- Chicken Pizza Pizzaz – BBQ Chicken (1 slice) at Chicago’s Pizza
- Drag It Through The Garden Pizza (2 Slices of a 12″ Pizza) at Extreme Pizza
- 1/2 Plank Pizza: Sun Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizza (Serves 2) at Go Roma
- Robie Creek Pizza, Personal at Idaho Pizza Company
- Fiesta Pizza with Side Salad at John’s Incredible Pizza Company
- Superbiotic Skinny Pizza 10″ (1/2 Pizza) at Naked Pizza
- Organic Eggplant & Fresh Mozzarella Pizza on Multi-Grain Crust (2 Slices of a Large Pizza) at Pizza Fusion
- Small (10″) The Rustler Pizza (Serves 2) at Pizza Luce
- Cheeseless Vegetarian Extravaganza Pizza, Whole Wheat Crust (1/2 Pizza) at Pizza Rustica
- Prosciutto, Mushroom, Arugula Pizza, Original Crust (9-inch) at RedBrick Pizza
- Pick 2: Smoked Turkey Jalapeno Pizza & Garden Salad at Schlotzsky’s
- Gracie’s Creamy Italian Chicken Pizza on Gluten Free Crust (2 slices) at U.S. Pizza Co.
- Berkeley Vegan Pizza on Wheat Dough (1 slice of an X-large) & Salad at zpizza