Chances are you’re still dreaming about the long holiday weekend and missing all that great food you enjoyed. If so, today’s top choice, the Simply Grilled Chicken Burger at Red Robin, has you covered!
With loads of flavor and so much less work than prepping and grilling at home, we’re all for a diet-friendly choice like this. Grilled chicken breast served on a sesame bun with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions on the side then paired with Freckled Fruit Salad – a simple and delicious choice any day!
If Red Robin and their Simply Grilled Chicken Burger with Freckled Fruit Salad hasn’t made it to your town yet, search for something tempting in your neighborhood. Dietitian-recommended choices like these can make any day a whole lot more delicious:
- Napa Chicken with Avocado Wrap at Au Bon Pain
- Lunch Combinations: Half Caprese Panini and Side Italian Salad at Carrabba’s
- Build Your Own Veggie Burger at Denny’s
- Char-Broiled Chicken Sandwich at Farmer Boys
- Black Bean Burger at Kalaloch Lodge’s Creekside Restaurant
- Mickey’s House Turkey Burger at Mickey Spillane’s
- Light Steak Fajita Pita at Pita Pit
- Chicken & Pesto Sandwich at Schlotzsky’s Bakery Café
- Albacore Tuna Wrap at SeaWorld San Antonio
- Organic Veggie Burger at Statue of Liberty Crown Café