Makes 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups red seedless California grapes, halved
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- To prepare the dressing: Whisk together the oil, lime juice, honey, and salt in a large bowl.
- To prepare the salad: Stir the grapes, cilantro, jalapeño, and green onions into the dressing. Add the avocado and stir again lightly. Sprinkle the top with the pumpkin seeds and cheese.
Recipe courtesy of California Table Grape Commission, developed by Heather K. Jones, RD. Click here to watch her create this tasty recipe!
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 300; Fat 19 g; Saturated Fat 4 g; Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 230 mg; Carbohydrates 30 g; Fiber 5 g; Sugar 21 g; Protein 6 g