Makes 2 Servings
- 8 oz sea bass, diced ¼ inch
- 6 Tbs fresh lime juice
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbs red onions, diced ¼ inch
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced ¼ inch
- 1 tsp fresh jalapeños, chopped fine
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mango, peeled, diced ¼ inch
- 1 ½ tsp jalapeño juice, from can
- ¼ tsp dry oregano, crumbled
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 slices avocado
- 2 cilantro sprigs
- 2 fresh lime halves
- 1 tsp salt (optional, not included in analysis)
- Marinate fish in lime juice with a pinch of salt for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Rinse fish with cold water and drain well.
- Place marinated fish in a glass bowl, add the reamining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide ceviche between 2 martini glasses. Top each with an avocado slice and cilantro sprig.
- Squeeze lime halves over ceviche.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips and bottled hot sauce if desired (not included in analysis).
Nutrition Information per Serving*:
280 calories, 7 g fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrates, 11 g fiber, 22 g protein
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.