The combination of the mild and tender halibut with orange and mint basil butter sauce is sure to delight your tastebuds!
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 Tbsp Mint leaves, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Basil Leaves, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion, Minced
- 4 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 4 Tbsp Orange Juice
- Pinch of White Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Halibut Filets, 6 oz Each
- 1½ Tsp Olive Oil
- To make orange mint basil butter, finely chop all herbs and onion. In a small sauce pan, melt butter, and then add all other ingredients (except halibut and oil) and heat on low until onion is cooked.
- In a sauté pan, add olive oil to pan and heat to medium-high. Cook the halibut fillets about 4 minutes per side or until they start to flake.
- Base halibut with melted orange mint basil butter.
280 calories, 15 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 110 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium,
3 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 31 g protein, 0.25 cups fruits/veggies
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.