Loaded with fruits and vegetables, this salad from Fresh to Order is a great way to add variety and nutrients to your diet with a hint of fall flavor.
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 Cup Romaine lettuce, core removed, chopped into 1/4″ pieces
- 3 Cups Baby Field Greens (with Spinach)
- 1 Tbsp Golden Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp Walnut Halves
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Almonds
- 1/4 Each Green Apple, Julienne, Fine
- 5 Each Mandarin Orange Segments
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) Balsamic Vinaigrette or dressing of your choice
- Lightly toss the romaine and baby field greens with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Place lettuce mix on plate.
- Layer (top) with raisins, cranberries, almonds, walnuts, apples, and oranges.
- Serve immediately.
150 calories, 5 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium,
26 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 18 g sugar, 3 g protein, 2.75 cups fruits/veggies
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.