Makes 4 Servings
- 12 ounces raw shrimp
- Cooking spray, as needed
- 4 cups spring mix
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1½ cup diced mango
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ¾ cup shelled edamame
- ½ cup sesame dressing
- Lightly mist shrimp with cooking spray and place on a heated grill for two to three minutes or until the shrimp is pink.
- Toss together the spring mix, bell pepper, mango, carrots, and edamame.
- Serve with grilled shrimp on top and drizzled with sesame dressing.
Nutrition Information (per serving)*:
320 calories, 16 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 135 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium,
25 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 20 g protein, 1.5 cup vegetables.
* Recipe and nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.